What you'll do
- Collaborate with our Creative Directors to lead a team of 30+ creatives, working on-site in Mountain View with a team of 60+ talented people.
- Design and set standards for our efforts.
- Collaborate with the team to drive several large-scale digital projects to completion including websites, branding, content, and more.
- Inspire the client as well as your team to define and align on a collective vision.
- Establish direction, craft guidelines, build presentation materials, and even assist with production and delivery when required.
- Be a leader, putting the client and your team before yourself.
- Bring a point-of-view with fresh perspectives as well as an open and curious mind in everything you do.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems by being optimistic and proactive.
What you'll bringing
- 7+ years of design and interactive work for leading brands.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A love for typography, interaction, traditional graphic design, and technology.
- Skills in modern design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to lead internal teams with strategic vision and creative inspiration.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various challenges.
- Passion for hardware, AI, and technology products.
What you'll get
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.